Copyright Notice & Website Agreement
Copyright Notice for http://www.GoDuluthMN.com
Copyright © 2015 by SDS & http://GoDuluthMN.com. All rights reserved.
1. This Copyright Notice governs the use of the web page at and its associated services, web pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by SDS (“Owner”). Wherever this Notice refers to “users” it means “you”, while “we” or “our” refer to SDS and “Web Site” refers to http://www.GoDuluthMN.com. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Copyright Notice no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the web site where is located.
2. You acknowledge that the web page contains information and/ or software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of SDS or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the “Content”). You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through. If you want to use any content of for any reason you must obtain prior express written permission of SDS.
3. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by SDS or the owner of the software’s patent and or copyright. Subject to the provisions of this Copyright Notice, you may post on any content owned by you (such as your original statements), content for which you have received express permission from SDS, and content in the public domain. You assume all right and responsibility for determining whether any content is in the public domain. You grant to SDS the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any content that you place on without compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
4. You may not download content that is indicated to be for sale, except under the terms of the sale. Such content is the protected and copyrightable property of SDS. “Free” content may be downloaded for your personal use or non-commercial distribution consistent with the terms defined in this Copyright Notice. When using both purchased and “free” content, you will maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any content is permitted without the express permission of SDS or the owners of such content or their authorized persons if other than SDS.
5. We are confident that you have understood your rights and obligations in concern to the use of and that you agree with the terms described above.
6. The photos contained on this site are not considered to be in the public domain. The owners of this site have paid to use some of the photos as the copyrights do not belong to this site. Many of the images have not been edited and do not belong to the owners of GoDuluthMN.com, thus any user downloading or using them may face penalty from the rightful owner.
Likewise, many of the images on the site and their copyrights belong to SDS and downloading or using them in any fashion without the prior written approval of SDS is strongly prohibited. The true owner of all images on this site is known and if need be, we will provide any information to them to protect their copyrights from others.
This site in no way wishes to infringe on anyone’s copyrights. If you have found anything on the site that you feel infringes on your rights, I request that you email me via the Contact Us page. Please be as detailed as possible when contacting me, as to on which page the picture is, the reasons why copyright has been violated, etc. I promise to be quick and efficient in resolving any copyright matter.
If you have any questions concerning the disclaimer of GoDuluthMN.com which are not covered in this statement, please contact me with your questions via the Contact Us page.
Your viewing this site confirms your acceptance of our disclaimer.
Anti-Spam Policy Notice for http://www.GoDuluthMN.com
This Anti-Spam Policy Notice governs the use of the web page at and its associated services, web pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by SDS (“Owner”). Wherever this Notice refers to “users” it means “you”, while “we” or “our” refer to SDS and “Web Site” refers to http://www.GoDuluthMN.com.
This sets forth our policy with regard to the use of “Spam” marketing techniques in connection with Internet Marketing. In the event that we deem you to be in violation of these policies, we shall immediately revoke your rights and close any active account.
We reserve the right to terminate your account and participation in our programs “for cause” if we deem you to be in violation of our anti-spamming policies. We also reserve the right to suspend your account and participation pending review upon receipt of any complaint or other evidence that you may be engaging in any spamming activity.
We consider spamming to be any activity whereby you directly or indirectly transmit email messages to any email address that has not solicited such email and does not consent to such transmission. We also consider spamming to constitute posting advertisements in newsgroups in violation of the terms of participation in such newsgroup that are off topic, or in newsgroups that do not specifically permit advertisements. We also consider it spamming when advertisements are placed on message boards or in chat rooms when they are not permitted by the terms of participation in such message boards and chat rooms.
If you are “spammed” by anyone regarding our products, services, website, or by any other manner, please report this activity by using the Contact Us Page.
Web Site Agreement
The http://www.GoDuluthMN.com Web Site (the “Site”) is an online information service provided by SDS, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. http://www.GoDuluthMN.com MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions
The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are http://www.GoDuluthMN.com, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to http://www.GoDuluthMN.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to http://www.GoDuluthMN.com by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to http://www.GoDuluthMN.com the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against http://www.GoDuluthMN.com for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to http://www.GoDuluthMN.com.
Publications, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or servicemarks of http://www.GoDuluthMN.com. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
2. Use of the Site
You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by http://www.GoDuluthMN.com, http://www.GoDuluthMN.com does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for http://www.GoDuluthMN.com – identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with http://www.GoDuluthMN.com. You also understand that http://www.GoDuluthMN.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. http://www.GoDuluthMN.com PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION “AS IS” AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, ANY MERCHANDISE INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND http://www.GoDuluthMN.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. http://www.GoDuluthMN.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE PURE NATURE OF THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOUR ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIALS IS AT YOUR RISK. http://www.GoDuluthMN.com HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH MATERIALS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL http://www.GoDuluthMN.com BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF http://www.GoDuluthMN.com OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, http://www.GoDuluthMN.com LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
http://www.GoDuluthMN.com makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non-http://www.GoDuluthMN.com web site, please understand that it is independent from http://www.GoDuluthMN.com, and that http://www.GoDuluthMN.com has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a http://www.GoDuluthMN.com web site does not mean that http://www.GoDuluthMN.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless http://www.GoDuluthMN.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
4. Third Party Rights
The provisions of paragraphs 2 (Use of the Service), and 3 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of http://www.GoDuluthMN.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
5. Term; Termination
This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), 2 (Use of the Service), 3 (Indemnification), 4 (Third Party Rights) and 6 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Minnesota, USA applicable to agreements made and to be performed in Minnesota, USA. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between http://www.GoDuluthMN.com and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Minnesota, USA . Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. http://www.GoDuluthMN.com’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. http://www.GoDuluthMN.com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.